Mocktails are great for those days when you need a cocktail but are not necessarily interested in alcohol. Or for those who do not take alcohol at all but still want to enjoy a cold glass of nicely mixed ingredients.
Today we will show you how to make a coke grape mocktail with a few easily available ingredients.
- 2 Cups of grapes
- 4 leaves of mint
- Half a lemon
- Ice cubes
- 1 Cup Coca-Cola
1.Wash the grapes thoroughly and then leave them in water mixed with a little vinegar for about half an hour to remove any residual pesticides.
2. Blend them in little water and sieve with a cheese cloth so that no traces of particle are left and set aside.
3. In a large glass, throw in the mint and crush it to bring out the flavour.
4. Add the lemon juice of half a lemon.
5. Add ice cubes to reach half the glass and then the grape juice and coke.
6. Stir and garnish with some mint leaves and enjoy!
I used red grapes for this one but next time I’ll try the green variety.